As a health care provider, Main Street Animal Hospital shares in the increasing global concern about COVID-19. We want you to know we are taking the situation very seriously. As doctors, we rely on information which is scientifically proven and medically backed and, accordingly, are closely monitoring and adhering to the advice given by public health officials.
Our commitment to putting the health and safety of our patients and staff first is unwavering. We have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our clinic and, as an extra precautionary measure, are:
• Increasing the frequency of sanitation processes
• Introducing sanitization protocols to all clinic touchpoints including, but not limited to, door handles, desks, display units, and payment terminals
• Imposing mandatory self-quarantine for all Main Street Animal Hospital staff and Veterinarians who have travelled outside of Canada
• Inserting sanitizer dispensers
• Removing all magazines from our waiting rooms
If you have an upcoming appointment and are experiencing a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or have travelled or been in contact with individuals who have travelled outside of Canada, we request that for everyone’s safety you contact our team to reschedule your appointment (if the appointment is urgent, we can discuss with you how best to proceed).
As the situation continues to evolve, please be assured that we will be constantly reassessing and adapting our processes to adhere to the latest updates and health guidelines. If you have any questions and/or concerns, you can email us at: email@example.com.
Main Street Animal Hospital
489 Main Street East
Cambridge, Ontario, N1R5S7
Hours of operation
Monday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday 8:30am - 1:00pm
*Holidays may affect these hours
After hours information
405 Maple Grove Rd #14
Cambridge, ON N3E 1B6