COVID-19 Update (March 20, 2022):
Our appointment policies have changed:
1. We are allowing one client per household into the building for veterinarian appointments only. If you have young children that cannot be left unattended please inform reception and we will be able to accommodate a curbside appointment for you (ie. one of our staff members will assist while you wait in your vehicle during the appointment). Appointments scheduled with the Registered Veterinary Technicians will still be treated as a curbside appointment to limit traffic flow into the clinic.
2. We still have a our locked door policy in place. Food and prescription pick ups can still come to our designated pick up window.
3. We ask that you still call the clinic when you arrive to your appointment to inform reception that you are here. You will be instructed to wait in your vehicle until you are informed a room is ready for you.
4. We ask that when you are here for your appointment that you remain in your designated exam room until you are instructed to leave.
5. COVID-19 screening protocols will be put in place. If you answer yes to any of the questions, we will be able to accommodate a curbside appointment for you.